Keynote at ADCOM 2017
The presentation will give an overview on how we introduce Blockchain concepts into the technology and business portfolio of Bosch in India. We are following the classical approach of John Kotter to lead the change towards a lead user and lead provider of Blockchain based solutions in an industrial context. We will explain our experiences in early proof of concept studies in different use cases. We will discuss new organizational approaches and strategies towards partnerships and give an outlook how to combine Blockchain with other technologies like artificial intelligence.
Dr. Christian Koitzsch is the Vice President at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions and is responsible for Automotive Electronics and Automotive Steering.
2004 – 2011
Various managerial positions in the semiconductor and solar industry.
- Project manager at ABB Semiconductors in Switzerland
- Project Manager for post merger integration of Silicon Recycling Services into ersol group
- Managing Director and CTO of Bosch Solar Thin Film GmbH.
Author and Coauthor of 12 patents and numerous articles in the field. Member of the sustainability board of the federal state of Thueringia.
2012 – 2015
VP in office of the chairman of the supervisory board of Robert Bosch GmbH, responsible among other activities for technology scouting.
2015 till date
VP of Engineering at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions. Responsible section head for Automotive Electronics. Leader of the Special Interest Group “Blockchain@RBEI”.
- PhD in solid state physics from the University of Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- Author of more than 20 research publications on electronic properties of thin films.
- Various patents in automotive and consumer electronics and renewable energy adoption
1994 – 2000
- Master of Science from TU Ilmenau, Germany
- Studies of Electrical Engineering at the University of Ilmenau, Germany and North Carolina State University, USA.