Launch your career with ACCS Certification in Intellectual Property Rights
Do You Know?
Of all the academic disciplines, engineering encompasses most of the patentable technological breakthroughs!
The ACCS Certificate is your passport to an exciting job in the innovation driven industry where knowledge of intellectual property is regarded as a rare and valuable skill.
- Neeraj Gupta
- Neeraj is Founder & CEO at FormulateIP Technolegal Solutions, Bangalore. Applying his business and technical background, Neeraj assists clients in protecting and expanding their domestic and international knowledge-based businesses using IP protection, licensing and strategic planning.
- Neeraj holds a Bachelor of Technology degree from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in ‘Metallurgical and Material Sciences’ and Master of Science degree from Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden in ‘Scientific Computing and Mathematics’. Neeraj also serves on the board of advisors of several organizations. He has also authored a book on Intellectual Property Rights.
- Sreemoyee Malakar
- Sreemoyee is an IP attorney, currently heading the Knowledge Management department at FormulateIP Technolegal Solutions, Bangalore. She completed her LL.B. from RML National Law University, Lucknow. She has previously worked at the IP department of reputed law firms; she has experience in handling filing and prosecution of IP assets.
- As a part of her job at FormulateIP, she has conducted IP trainings and workshops in several multi-national companies and academic institutions. Sreemoyee has also co-authored a book on Intellectual Property Rights with Mr. Neeraj Gupta.
- Arun Subramanian V
- Arun is an Intellectual Property professional working with FormulateIP Technolegal Solutions, Bangalore. With international experience in engineering R&D and hands-on knowledge of patent drafting and filing, Arun works with inventors and research personnel in identifying and protecting their intellectual property through patenting.
- Arun is a Robotics engineer, with a Master’s degree in ‘Systems, Control and Robotics’ from KTH, Sweden and a Bachelor’s degree in ‘Electrical and Electronics Engineering’ from Anna University, Chennai.
The course – developed and delivered by domain experts – primarily focuses on Innovation Management, Intellectual Property Rights and R&D strategies with an aim to:
- Understand innovation as a management process and determine how innovation can be encouraged, managed and safeguarded in a corporate setup in various countries
- Learn methodologies/strategies for IP consulting, valuation, transfer and dispute resolution for safeguarding and commercializing your intellectual assets
- Add accredited IP skills to your resume, which is highly valued in the industry, thereby increasing the chances of campus placement.
- Explore career opportunities in the domain of Intellectual Property.
Venue : PSG Tech Campus, Coimbatore
Date : 12th and 13th February 2016
Course duration : 2 days
Mode of instruction : Classroom teaching
Academic Pricing : INR 2,500 + applicable taxes
Course fee includes study material and certification charges
|1||Basics of IP|
|5||Other forms of IP
[Designs,Trade Secret, Integrated Circuit]
|7||IP Commercialization strategies|
|8||Practical Exercises/Case Studies|
Special Discount for ACCS members
* Course fee will be discounted by 20% for Life Members of ACCS, 10% for Annual Members & 5% for Student Members.
Dr. A. Chitra
PSG College of Technology
Phone Number: 0422-4344600
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org