ADCOM 2015 – Call for Tutorial Proposals
ADCOM 2015 will be hosting a series of Tutorial Sessions (half-day). The Organizing Committee solicits proposals for tutorials for presentation at the conference. Topics of the proposed tutorials should be aligned with the topics in the call for papers for the main conference. Proposals must provide an in-depth survey of the chosen topic with the option of describing a particular piece of work in detail. A meaningful summary of open issues in the topic should be included.
Proposals for half-day tutorials should be submitted no later than 15 April 2015 containing the following information to email@example.com
- Title of tutorial, abstract, intended audience and specific goals and objectives of the tutorial.
- Presenter’s name, biographical sketch, affiliation, address, email, phone, and fax
Proposals will be evaluated by a committee based on merit and relevance. Local support including necessary logistics support will be provided to all the speakers.
- Technical Papers Sought by 15 April 2015.
- Acceptance Communicated by 30 May 2015.
- Slides/Handouts due by 15 July 2015.
Authors are required to email their proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Conference:
Telephone: +91 80 2630 7142
Write to us at:
Secretary, ADCOM 2015
Advanced Computing & Communications Society
Gate #2, C.V. Raman Avenue, Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012, India