ACCS Design Challenge 2018 – Call for Participation
ADC provides students with an opportunity to:
- Study current status and challenges in real world and identify opportunities for improvement
- Evolve innovative and cost effective solutions relevant and appropriate to the application environment
- Study and develop good working knowledge in the use of the powerful Arm Cortex-M series based platforms
- Develop skills in System, HW, SW and in Design Engineering
- Understand Product Development Cycle and Project management in embedded systems
- Get to know potential employers through constant interactions over the duration of the challenge, possibly leading to internships and placements
Proposals received before 10 September 2018 will be screened for their uniqueness of concept and innovation. The shortlisted teams will be invited to present the What, Why and How of their project with the help of a demo, wherever possible and posters during 22nd – 24th September, 2018 at Bangalore. Path-breaking innovative projects will advance to the next round to develop a working prototype. Top 10-15 teams will compete in the finals for awards, cash prizes and opportunities for internship and placements at Arm and in their partner ecosystem. Detailed Rules and Regulations of the challenge are available here. Participants must download and return an executed copy of the same with their proposal.
- Participants are required to register for ADC by paying a registration fee of Rs. 250/- per member.
- Register your team by clicking the registration link below.
- Please submit your proposals online at http://accsindia.org
Click here to register for ADC 2018
Important Dates for ADC 2018:
- Proposals must be received by 10 September 2018
- Acceptance Communicated by 15 September 2018
- Presentations at Bangalore during 22 – 24 September 2018
For more information :
Email us at email@example.com or
Call us at +91 80 2630 7142 or +91 76249 57142
Write to us at:
ADC 2018 Advanced Computing & Communication Society Gate #2, C. V. Raman Avenue
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012, India
Our team has been invited to IIIT, Bangalore.
But a particular time slot hasn’t been alloted to our team to present our idea.
My question: By what time should we be present in IIIT and what date exactly?
Is it okay to attend any one of the days between 22nd – 24th?
When will be results of the presentations that are presented in IIIT Bangalore??