Dr. Rishi Mohan Bhatnagar
Dr. Rishi Mohan Bhatnagar is globally spearheading the Digital Enterprise Services (DES) division at Tech Mahindra. He is PhD (IT and Computer Science) and holds degree in Management from Michigan University, Ross School of Business and MCA from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, India.
Dr. Bhatnagar is an established thought leader and a well-recognized ‘Think Tank’ in IoT space. He has co-authored a book on “Enterprise IoT”. The IoT Project Management Framework proposed in the book has been accepted by both IIC (Industrial Internet Consortium) and Enterprise-IoT.org.
Dr. Bhatnagar has rich experience of working for Fortune 500, Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare and Public sector customers and of managing large scale outsourcing projects in multi-vendor and multi-lingual environment. Currently, he leads a highly motivated team at Tech Mahindra, involved in creation of advanced digital and connected solutions for enterprises across various verticals. The 2015 Frost & Sullivan India Customer Value Leadership Award for Digital Enterprise Transformation & IoT stands testimony to the capabilities of the group.
Affiliations & Thought Leadership
- Chairperson of IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) IoT panel for India.
- Member of NASSCOM Regional Council
- Member -Telecommunication Engineering Centre, Govt. of India for framing Standards & Guidelines for M2M
- Member of Core Group by CII on Internet of Things
Dr. Bhatnagar has been contributing his knowledge on the IoT Trends and Future on various industry platforms including:
- ‘CII – Role of innovation in achieving India@75’: He represented Tech Mahindra as a Panellist and discussed the role of innovations by Service sector to create more jobs
- ‘4th CIO Productivity Conclave 2015’: As an esteemed panellist in the CXO Panel Discussion on Digital Expectations Vs. Digital Reality, Dr. Bhatnagar shared his views on need of embracing digitalization
- ‘NDTV-Cisco Digitizing India Awards:. As one of the eminent Jury member, assessed the nominations which were presented by the Hon’ble Minister for IT & Communications, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Discussion on Enterprise Mobility in association with Airtel and ET Now as a panellist
- ‘Frost & Sullivan event Digital Transformation Summit 2015’: Panellist on “How to Use Advanced Analytics to Drive Customer Engagement”