Tensorflow Workshop Content
TensorFlow is the second machine learning framework that Google created and used to design, build, and train deep learning models. You can use the TensorFlow library do to numerical computations, which in itself doesn’t seem all too special, but these computations are done with data flow graphs. In these graphs, nodes represent mathematical operations, while the edges represent the data, which usually are multidimensional data arrays or tensors, that are communicated between these edges.
This workshop will cover:
- Basics of Tensorflow – Tensor, variables, placeholders, structure of tensorflow program,
executing tensorflow, TF hierarchy, tensorboard
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow – Using high-level estimator API for regression, logistic regression, DNN, Tutorial using Jupyter notebooks, Introduction to deep playground.
- Writing own ML models using Tensorflow – Tensorflow low level APIs, building custom
● We assume familiarity with Python and Machine Learning.
● Participants planning to bring laptop should install Tensorflow and Jupyter notebook on
The course is targeted towards two types of participants:
1. Participants that want to use tensorflow for its in-built ML models : At the end of the
workshop, this group should be able to understand tensorflow basics, write basic
computation using tensorflow constructs and use it for building ML models.
2. Participants that want to build custom ML models : At the end of this workshop, this group
should be able to understand how to build custom ML models using tensorflow.
Workshop Fee: Rs 1,000
Event: ADCOM 2019 & Co-located events
Venue: IIIT Bangalore
Date: Saturday, 7th September 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Dr. Ashish Tendulkar
AI/ML Specialist @Google
An experienced AI/ML professional with specialization in deep learning and natural language processing, through 18 years of experience on AI and machine learning. This includes 11 years of post-PhD experience in multiple domains, including fintech, fashion, online media and advertising, oil and gas, manufacturing, IT systems, healthcare and messaging. Been a trusted machine learning advisor for start ups in diverse areas including fashion, fintech, agritech, healthcare, smart messaging, autonomous IT systems, HR and retail.
Worked as an assistant professor at prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras in Computer Science and Engineering department, advised 10+ graduate students. One of the nine recipients of Innovative Young Biotechnologist award from Department of Biotechnology of Govt. of India in 2009.
Passionate about solving high impact business problems with the help of AI/ML that can lead to significant growth in the bottom line.
Dr. Tendulkar is PhD and Masters from IIT Bombbay and B.Tech from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashtra
Dr. Ashish Tendulkar, Google