The Rules and Regulations for ARM Design Challenge 2016
- Proposals after the due date will not be considered.
- The following documents are to be submitted as part of the Proposal.
- Completed Check List “ADC2016_Check_List”
- Letter from the Institute with HOD’s authorization of Team, Theme and Names of the Members
- Proposal to cover aspects of System, HW, SW details. .
- Time line the format Provided ADC_2016_Project_Plan_XXXX where xxxx is the Institute Name
- The number of students per team is limited to 3.
- The students can use any Cortex M Series Platform from any manufacturer/vendor.
- There will be NO financial support to the teams during the initial rounds of the contest. Teams which quality for the final round of 25 will get a support grant of Rs. 5000 per team subject to production of bills towards purchase of components and materials for the contest.
- The decision of the jury members will be final. The Jury members will be selected from Industry and Academia.
- There will be cash prizes for the Winning Teams which will be announced in due course.
- ACCS holds all the rights of the knowledge and information generated as part of the contest.
- All communications will be through www.accsindia.org portal. Pl keep watching the portal for updates.
Have great Fun in building your innovative solutions. Look forward to seeing at ADCOM 2016